Plan For Life’s Milestones and Enjoy a Sustainable Future
A financial plan is integral to your long-term financial success.
Stop reading endless financial blog posts. Don’t waste your precious hours crawling through articles hoping for a quick fix.
Instead, choose the 80/20 solution. Hire a financial advisor who will do 80% of the heavy lifting on crafting a customized financial plan, and you can do the easy 20% – providing paperwork, answering some questions, and being YOU.
- Plan your retirement goals and consider the future you want for the planet and the world.
- Implement your estate plan that you’ve been putting off for years.
- Understand the changing needs when it comes to planning for your children’s or grandchildren’s education.
- Get suggestions for better risk management.
- Put in motion a financial savings plan for your life’s milestones.
- Achieve your charitable and philanthropic goals.
Financial planning is important, and having a trusted partner who shares your values and listens to your vision makes it easier.
I spend my days working on climate, and I’m so grateful for Earth Equity’s guidance and leadership to ensure my money is working towards a just and livable future too. Capital flows are one of the most powerful leverage points we have to “sunset” the extractive economy and “sunrise” a regenerative one. It’s the right thing AND the smart thing to invest with Earth and equity at the fore. – Katherine W.
This testimonial was provided by a current client on June 24, 2021. The client was not compensated, nor are there material conflicts of interest that would affect the given testimony. The testimony may not be representative of the experience of other current clients and does not provide a guarantee of future performance success or similar services.