Join our newsletter for a quick series on responsible investing.
Earth Equity Advisors’ CEO and Director of Investments, Peter Krull was recently a guest on The Last Environmentalist podcast, hosted by Josh Dorfman. The two discussed the importance of responsible investing, divesting from fossil fuels and reinvesting in sustainable solutions. They also discussed:
- Creating a socially responsible portfolio that invests positively
- How portfolios without fossil fuel companies are creating better returns
- Impact X-Ray portfolio analysis and the criteria for investing through Earth Equity Advisors
- Picking the sustainable stocks that became the Green Sage Financial Portfolio
- Diversification and the typical stocks in an SRI portfolio
- The top resources for educating yourself on sustainable and responsible investments
- Why you need to be cautious about Environmental Social Governance (ESG) ratings
- Why it is vital to do your due diligence
- Why your climate-friendly stock portfolio needs diversification
- Why you should work with a professional
Sign up for our email series on Sustainable, Responsible and Impact Investing
This website is solely for informational purposes. Advisory services provided by Peter Krull, Neill Yelverton, Leesa Sluder and Kerry Keihn, investment adviser representatives of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC, a registered investment adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Earth Equity Advisors, LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advice may be rendered by Earth Equity Advisors, LLC unless a service agreement is in place.
‘Helping you align your investments with your values’ is a registered trademark of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC. ‘Earth Equity’ and ‘Green Sage’ are registered trademarks of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC