Archive for month: April, 2019
Earth Equity Advisors is a proud signatory of 1% For The Planet. 1% For The Planet is an organization that certifies businesses that contribute 1 percent of their annual revenues to environmental non-profits.
We recently were certified for our 2018 contributions for the eighth year in a row. In 2018, we donated over $7000 and over the last eight years, we have donated a total of over $30,000 to environmental non-profits. The recipients for 2018 were:
- Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project
- Conservation Trust for North Carolina
- Conserving Carolina
- Dogwood Alliance
- E2 Environmental Entrepreneurs (NRDC)
- EarthShare Georgia
- EarthShare North Carolina
- Georgia Interfaith Power & Light
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- North Carolina Conservation Network
- North Carolina Interfaith Power & Light
- North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
- Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy
- Southern Environmental Law Center
We strongly suggest you support these and other 1% For the Planet environmental non profits. And Check out their Be Better campaign!!!
Four Reasons Why…
This website is solely for informational purposes. Advisory services provided by Peter Krull, Neill Yelverton, Leesa Sluder and Kerry Keihn, investment adviser representatives of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC, a registered investment adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Earth Equity Advisors, LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advice may be rendered by Earth Equity Advisors, LLC unless a service agreement is in place.
‘Helping you align your investments with your values’ is a trademark of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC. Earth Equity is a registered trademark of Earth Equity Advisors, LLC