Peter Krull recently presented in Warren Wilson College’s Socially Responsible and Environmentally Sustainable Investment Speaker Series, where he covered topics such as:
- Defining sustainable, responsible, and impact (SRI) investing
- The difference between SRI and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) criteria
- The reality of divesting in fossil fuels
- Earth Equity’s process and due diligence of re-investing in the “Next Economy”
- Performance comparisons of SRI portfolios vs. popular traditional investing funds
Watch the replay to get the scoop or learn more about how our Green Sage Sustainability Portfolio can help you align your investments with your values!